Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Sunday, April 24, 2011

Gathering :)

Hm.. after my SUPERLY dramatic previous post.. I guess.. we made up.

He came to college n waited at PPE area, got both Uvi & Tia to help him set me up by bringing me to go to Ibu to buy food when they clearly know, I dont wanna eat. Then he was there.

Being so freaking dramatic under the fucking hot sun. zz. Tears, then I accepted him back. He gave me his cybershot phone to listen to a song that apparently "shows how much his love is for me" tho sorry to say, I prefer Tercipta Untukkmu & Terlanjur Cinta.

So then after the exam, which went quite well, I went out and saw a red angry bird at my bag with a note saying to look for the yellow one behind the cafe. so Uvi & Tia "brought" me there n found it, with another note, this time to look for a black bird near the bushes near the guard house. And they "brought" me there. :P

We argued until Giant - still arguing - and finally after some screaming, hitting n slapping, we were back to normal.

Guild gathering was awesome. I was extremely late since I had class till 3, did assignment, handed it up, got home, packed my stuff, waited for adikme, waited for KTM [1.5hrs blardy mofo], tukar train @Kl Central then finally.. Reached Sentul in freezing mode. Cause the ktm from Kl Central to Sentul is freezing. And moves extremely slow. -.-

Cloud picked me up and all la. Went to tapau [he promised to belanja so i finally ate my 1st meal for the day. Gastric pulak too :P]

Lepak, game, joked around, we went to The Sanctuary @The Curve. Had some drinks, dance. The guys SERIOUSLY needed to loosen up. ><

Anyway, had a great time overall. Stopped by the CC @Sri Petaling for the Triple Threat event.
All Lv.180 players zz I feel like an ant. thats all I guess.\

Well Mat sent me back, along with Dewa. :)

Back home and attending to my boyf who's lovesick ><

I wish he'll stop being so dramatic. I'm supposed to be the dramaqueen.

Toodles~

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment