Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Tuesday, April 19, 2011

fucked up

omaigoat!! I'm feeling so exhausted. it's like, i'm practicing my dance for this Sat's audition, helping Uvi with hers, and then.. keep getting my choreo wrong. :(

and then, Nisa pulled out pulak. >< not much competition not fun. but i still dont wanna make a fool of myself in front of everyone. ppl would be watching. ;)

so then, 100 plus is whats keeping me awake now.

the boyf didnt call me till 11pm so i decided to call him.

Me: B!! What're you doing?
Him: Oh I'm at the workshop helping out my friend open his workshop.
Me: Oh. Why didn't you tell me?
Him: Oh sorry B.. I had no credit.
Me: But I thought you bought last night?
Him: Yea! Tak jadi semalam.
Me: But.. You called me this morning.
Him: Oh yea! It was Maxis that had no credit. I forgot to tell you. Forgive me B.

like fuck only. whatever la. fuck it. my life is fucked up with him in it.

kthxbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment