Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Friday, April 29, 2011

cleaning up the skill lab because we're the youngest?

currently blogging in Audi 1.

Today, skill lab till 1pm, lunch, then cleaned up the skill lab. yes. CLEAN.

Cause apparently someone from MOH or something wants to come and check.

and its only us cleaning up the place. because we're the "YOUNGEST" group here.

being the youngest doesnt mean we dont hv to study for fucking CHN tomorrow k? zz.

whatever la. god knows how long they've not cleaned up the place. So we were like changing linens with Tia, wiping the windows.. again. and again. then we susun classroom 2's chairs. :)

oh and Mdm Geetha suddenly announced that we're in-charge of the aerobics on Open Day on 7th May. Awesome huh? and Najwa & Mas has put me in-charge of it.

OH-MAI-GOAT!!

zz. Now with the cheerleading, and then CHN tomorrow, then the aerobics. just so awesome la.

:( oh well. Life's busy busy but.. although I'm complaining, I'm whining, I'm manja-ing -

I'm loving every moment of it

oh n mako-chan is so sweet to offer me de-stressing loves. :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment