Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Saturday, May 1, 2010

Updates

Hello~ Missing me? Hm. ;)

Well, recent events, went to KLCC on wednesday and jogged 1 round. Why?

Although I was filled with energy, that was all I can do because

1, he was hungry. so we went to Manhattan's Fish Market. My treat. Since he was obviously broke. :P

2, I ate all the veg he had and abit of fish, so I was abit filled.

3, no proper warm up, but, it was a good jog. Hv to bring him sometime with me. That fella. XD

Then, on Friday, which was yesterday..

Hm..;)

Of course, used the kit. XD He was worried though cause he didnt buy the pills, but I said whats there to worry about? Its only 0.1% chance of breaking. And since I was QUITE drunk, in a way, swaying abit and lots of hyperness, he said I was abit scary. Haha. Wait till he's drunk. I wanna see what he'll do. ;)

Today, went to Bangsar Shopping Complex, not Village. There's this new Dim Sum restaurant called The Ming Room. Nice place, Lovely dim sum.

AND - reasonable. Wait. Ok. Not reasonable. Cheap. Only 87 bucks, and we ordered aLOT.

Mum's chinese bday so I bought lunch. Hm. :)

Bought Wonka's Nerds though~~ Wee~~ Hadn't had it since..well, I think Form 2. I think la.



Wonka's Nerds~~ 8D



In the car. Yea. Perasan. :P

And, I'm broke for the month since I have 355 left in my ATM. 150 is for my shoes, 200 for parents going out I belanja, and the rest are for this month's spending money. Mum said she'll borrow me 100 if I didnt have enough. Heh.

Oh, yea, bad news. In a way, its bad. But there's also a positive side.

MOE put wrong info on the net, so apparently, SPM retake regis is closed. So, I'm stuck working for a year b4 I can retake.

Negative: Wasting yet another year, as I get older.

Positive: I get to buy my laptop, work for another year and get more awesome stuff XD PLUS I'm a Dec baby, so I'm not even considered 19 until end of the year, which means I get to enrol into Nursing when I'm 19+. Awesome huh?

So that's all the update for today I guess.

xx

P.S. Missing him, terribly. Although, not sure about him. He has to study. I miss my Hun Bun. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment