Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Updates

Hmm.. Well, today I did my chores, went out for lunch with my mum, then followed her to 3 places to do her work thingy, then did my PTPTN.

We'll hv to pay back PTPTN b4 we can reapply for KPJ. We'll just have to wait and see.

I'm so happy today.

We had Carl's Jr. I had Low Carb Chicken Club while he had Bacon Swiss.

He took the fries.

Iron Man 2 with him, finally.

During half time, I whispered,

"Sorry to bother you. I need to go."

"I'll follow you."

"No la it's okay. You stay here."

"Take care aite?"

"It's ONLY downstairs. No one's gonna rape me in the washroom."

LOL!!

Then, Baskin Robbins. Pistachio Almond + Rum Raisin in a cone. RM20. Wow. Topped with gummy bears!! =D

Both my treat though. Next time, it's all his.

So now, currently very broke. Better keep from my mum or she'll be like, =="

And then, oh. HA!! I'm so happy. All my balancing thing is worth it. My BMI went back to how it used to be in college.

Eventhough I skipped gym a number of times, I lost 2Kgs. Heh. XD

So proud of myself. :P

Well, thats all I guess.

Missing him already.

Btw, I melt every time you kiss me. ;)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment