Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Updates

Today I had to meet up with my mum to do some PTPTN commissioner for oaths thing.

So, after I did my chores, I left at 11.45am.

I went to his hostel room to surprise him.

And a packet of Yang Chow fried rice. I don't know which other fried rice he eats.

Anyway, asked him to come to Klang with me, and he did.

Obviously dropped him at some place else, and he walked to Jusco.

Met up with my mum, did the thing, went for lunch.

I had..Apple+Orange juice for lunch. Awesome. XD

Then, went to pick him up, we left for KL. Started raining. Jam. Usual KL situation.

Had to pick up my godma's LV stuff from repair but apparently there was a mix up so I couldn't collect it.

Then we went back, I dropped him some place, I went back home to get my dinner, which was Marmalade style salad. So nice. He didnt like it though.

Then we went back to his hostel.

And..*ahem* shower? ;)

Felt so sleepy after I got home.

But then I stayed awake, cause I miss him. So I called him.

Although awkward silences, at least I know he's on the other end.

Then after some time, he said his flu is getting bad.

"With my body condition, can I excuse myself, Headmaster?"

I mean, seriously. What has flu got anything to do with sleeping?

Yea you can avoid it, but it doesn't make the flu get better. I dunno.

Sigh. Whatever la. I don't want to care anymore.

Nevertheless, I miss him. Terribly. Nothing changes that.

No comments:

Post a Comment