Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sigh.

Me. Again.

Sigh. Had a short talk with him.

"Phone no battery."

Then he's lepaking with his friends at the mamak, 11.30pm at night.

Before his exams period, I used to want to talk to him at this time and he'll be "sleepy". And he'll insist that he wants to sleep.

But now, wow. At the mamak somemore. Doesn't wanna go back and charge.

Well I'm not gonna be selfish and ask him to go back and charge right?

Even when I hadn't had a proper conversation with him for a week+ now.

It has all been 5mins & whispered conversations, short sms-es, and slow replies, except for today.

Even after his exams when he went home when he can't talk because of his parents lurking around.

And even when I feel the most down. PMS, backache, and all those crap I've been dealing with this past week.

No.

I'm not gonna do that.

Because his friends were important. So let it be.

I just miss him so much.

Is that so wrong? So hard to understand?

I'll just get to bed. Or watch tv until I feel sleepy.

Nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment