Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Saturday, May 29, 2010

Suckish updates

Sigh.

Registration today. Was supposed to be fun.

It was la. I basically made a few friends, met my house and roommates. They were all pretty decent.

When I got home, went massive shopping. Mum spent like, 800+ on me.

Felt so bad. She said as long as I study hard and get good results, she's happy.

And then about the laptop, she said no don't bring. So what I said was, I won't bring this month, but I'll bring for the 2nd month. Cause that's when my presentation and projects, assignments and real classes starts and all.

And of course, the promise of a new laptop & my BB if I get good results and get sponsored. =D

Sigh. And then, doesn't seem like he misses me that much.

Yesterday it was Wesak. He was busy the whole day, then KO early.

Then today, since I was pretty busy myself, I didn't make such a big fuss.

So he studied the whole day. Or so he says.

Went back to hostel but he so conveniently forgot to tell me.

I didn't reply for like, half an hour and usually he'll bombard me with smses asking whether I'm there or what's wrong but he didnt.

So I asked what he's doing, he says he's lying on his bed regretting that he can't stay back for his friend's bbq.

I know I'm not his wife or diary, but I do appreciate it if he updates me his plans or what he's doing.

We've been arguing a lot for the past week &.. I dunno.

It sucks.

I hate it when he complains, compares himself with my exes, says sorry, but doesn't strive to improve himself.

So helpless and useless I just hate it.

Never updates his stuff. Leaves me wondering what he's doing, what he's thinking, what does he want, how does he feel.

And I just hate it. The way he acts around his friends. So immature.

And then when I get hyped, he tells me to chill. Or get a grip. Like I'm embarassing him.

I hate it, how he acts with his friends. When clearly, 70% of them aren't exactly in the category of friends. He defends them. He tries his best to stick with them. Join them in stuff, hangout, be the audience. He doesn't mind, because as long as he's with them, he's happy. That's what he told me.

The way most of them treat him with no respect, dirt, but he still clings to them like some loyal sorry ass dog, sticking to them like some annoying gum stuck to the shoe. Sorry Hun but it IS the truth.

It's so pathetic. Really.

And then, he says "I just want to be with them. Sometimes. I mean, what're friends for? They've stick with me till the end. even after the incident."

Well clearly, u've not seen much in this world huh?

That incident, is nothing compared to ANY of my incidents.

My whole life, up to this point, is enough to have 5 complete seasons of my own version of a cross between Greek & Gossip Girl.

True friends, won't forget you, or stop appreciating the value of ur friendship, even if u haven't seen each other in awhile.

For my case, it'll be both Vic & Ash. Barely see each other, when we do, we *scream* *hugs*, and talk for the whole 5 hours we hang out.

Well all I told him was "think whatever you want la."

I'm tired.

He never listens. He never accepts what I say. Never hears. Never actually bothered about what I care about or what I think. He'll say yea ok. And change topic.

OR he'll defend himself. As usual. Go all Sorry Ass mode. Acting like a tiger with a wounded paw, feeling extremely sorry for himself.

Maybe it all just leads to my jealousy that he's not mine entirely. Or maybe I just think too maturely for my own good.

Sorry if it hurts, and I know it's offensive.

A blog is a form of self expression. Just accept it like a sock in the mouth. Wash it first, if u want.

No comments:

Post a Comment