Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Saturday, May 15, 2010

Updates

Lots of stuff happened recently. Hmm..

Can't elaborate. Too much. Godpa came back though. For about 10 days.

I hope in the meantime I can still go and see him, since both godparents decided to follow me to gym every evening starting next week. o.O

Work was alright. Crazy at first, but I got the hang of it. Not bad. And, 65 a day. Who doesn't want that? ;)

And then, my registration for KPJ is approaching. Can't wait. Honestly.

1st reason: I can't wait to have all the new friends I can make, and you know, study life suits me.

2nd reason: I can..well..sneak into hostel with him. XD since I'll be away from home. Which is so awesome.

3rd reason: Away from home~ All the freedom, non of the "what time is it now? why're you not back?" Kinda thing.

But then, I'll have to look for a part time then, without my mum knowing, of course, since she wants me to focus on my studies.

RM160 per month, some more my BlackBerry I've been yearning for..

And then, this afternoon, my car broke down. Again. Thank God it didn't happen on the way home from his hostel or else how the heck am I supposed to explain that to my mum?

I didnt skip gym though. Did BabyG's class. Danced to Brown Eyed Girl's Abracadabra. Have to download. Awesomely cute.

What else? Oh yea!! Everyday, stepping onto the weighing scale is like, the most awesome event ever. Cause - yes!! Dropping everyday. I'm so glad.

Although I went to TGI Friday's today, I had Friday's Chicken, which is a sandwich. Grilled chicken, tomatoes, lettuce, cheese, bacon slices, and abit of mayo. Not bad. And November Sea Breeze.

Hunny got emo though, cause he got jealous that I'm so good at everything in life, and I go out alot, more better in practical stuff and all.

I told him, there's nothing to emo or jealous about, since you can't ask for everything in life. At least he's good in studies. Better than I am. Right?

And well, kinda like opposites attract. No?

I love you =)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment