Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sigh.


Not much happening here.

My cramps. So much for no more cramps. And I feel super weak. Thank goodness no work today. Or I'll be half dead.

Kinda argued with him a little last afternoon. I think. Barely remember.

And then, my parents were arguing last night & I hid in my room and cried for an hour. Not because of the fight but because I feel my mum's pain for all that she has to go through. Wanted to talk to him cause I was feeling so depressed and out of breath, I didn't wanna cry anymore. So I told him I wanted to talk to him but then he said call him at midnight. By midnight then I won't need him anymore so what's the point?

Sigh. Not much help, is it? Nothing much to hope for.

Then today I've been hiding under my comforter for almost 1/2 the day. In the morning, went to the market, went out for breakfast, grocery shopped, done my chores, made cabbage + eggs for dinner.

Really don't know what to feel right now.

I just feel so crappy and I just hate it.

Hopefully I'll get another job soon. I need distractions.

Sometimes I just feel like I'm alone in this world.

You can't count really count on anyone to cheer you up but yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment