Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Updates

I stayed at home today.

No actually, I woke up at 6.45am. Showered, got ready, threw the garbage, left the place and went to Bukit Jelutong, because I'm supposed to start work today.

THEN, apparently, there was a mix up. And, I'm not starting work today. Sigh.

But then, when I got back home, mum told me to call KPJ and make sure when I need to get there and start my course.

So then I did. There's the registration on 29th May, then the Monday after that, it'll be orientation for 3 days, then after that, I'll be starting this "English Intensive Course" for a month, then the nursing course will start.

I'm like...O.O Need to do English INTENSIVE course?? LOL!!

That's the only thing I'm ever really good at. Never failed me. Hah.

But mum said don't be overconfident. True.

I can't wait though. Hostel life would be so awesome. ;)

Then I watched tv while doing my chores.

TV: Desperate Housewives, Ugly Betty, Mercy, & Trauma.

Did my chores: moping, keeping the clothes.

Slept at 2pm, cause it started raining.

And then, it was so cold, the whole day. Just felt like cuddling with him. ^^

I ended up waking at 5pm.

Headache. Sleepiness. Missing him.

I think I wanna head to gym. Don't wanna be lazy la. Since today we have David & Luci.

Tomorrow it'll be Leo so I'll be using the machines instead.

Hm..

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment