Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sigh

I didn't go to gym. Was tired. Kinda lazy.

And then, I was watching tv. I called him.

We talked for some time. Then, some topic came up and I challenged him to a game of pool.

1 on 1.

Cause his friends ajak him to pool and he said no.

So then, he said alright. Then he should train up. So he'll beat me next week.

I said,

"Ok. Go train la."

"Should I end the conversation here?"

"Up to you la."

"Okay. To beat you next week I'll end the conversation here."

"Okay then. Bye."

"Bye. Get some sleep"

"No."

"Well then sweetdreams."

"Bye."

I hanged up.

Kinda pissed that, for his own ego he would end our conversation.

And, he failed my test, yet, again.

Well, I'm a girl.

I think I have all the rights to be manja about something stupid. o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment