Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Thursday, May 6, 2010

Last day of Ricoh, more course options -.-"

Broken radio. Not a metaphor. Mum was nagging me all the way back from Glenmarie since today was my last day at Ricoh.

Well, she DID do something to my radio. Suddenly no sound. =="

Yes. Stephanie, my supervisor, has a thing against me. Probably either I Facebook too much. Or I do stuff slow. I mean, seriously. If she thinks its so easy, why don't she bring the stuff, sit down with a cup of coffee at home, and do it by herself? Its a boring job. You type, and type, and type. AND type. So she emailed to HR department to end my contract early.

HR Yeap was like saying, "So sorry Ashley."

Oh well. I can look for some admin stuff that gives me a better pay.

Went out for lunch with mum. Had Dim Sum at Tai Thong Restaurant. =D

Then, she got me a few more stuff to look at.

Diploma in Mechatronics??? Yea sure. Scholarship.

-Paid by the Kementerian Sumber Malaysia
-Held at Skills Tech Academy, 2 years & 3 months
-Monthly allowance RM250
-Syllabus: 20% Tutorial - 80% Training

Fun. Huh. Its Mechatronics!! Like, something like engineering. Get my hands dirty? Or..or..electronic stuff? No thanks.

The 2nd one, Lincoln College, Diploma In Nursing.

-Kelana Jaya
-Near Putra LRT
-RM54,000
-3 years

Ok. Right? But, then, Have to apply for PTPTN. Not cheap.

Sigh.. Life's hard. Huh?

And..Missing him. Still. We barely talked.. I cant call him, or I'll be disturbing him.

*sniff*

Gotta suck it up.

I sure hope he misses me as much as I'm missing him.

He'd better be. *Glares*

:P

you Hunny Bun Bun. *hugs tightly*

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment