Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Monday, May 3, 2010

New shoes~~

Well, yesterday went shopping. It was alright. Found this awesome shop called Opera. It's like Summit. Shoes that look like Charles & Keith, price like Nose & Novo. Heh. Awesome. Bought 2 shoes. 1 killer heels, & 1 gladiator flats.

Sorry no pics though. Forgot the pics are in my phone's memory and sent it for repair since it keeps hanging for no apparent reason, at least twice a day.

Then had dinner at Jun Kee Restaurant. Ate quite a lot of chicken & tofu. A bowl of rice. Killers.

Mum said I can go back to gym 5 days a week now. XD

This morning was crazy.

Mum came in with the vacuum cleaner so then I was talking to my mum then my godma called me so I said "Yea ma.." but then my mum started talking to me after my godma didn't say anything else.

Then all of a sudden she started babbling and going on and on about how "disrespectful", "showing attitude" I was. So I kept quiet and let her go on. Saying that my brain has "angin" & I'll be sweet when I want and not when I dont have the mood.

Maybe she DID say something and I didnt hear. Common sense, how am I supposed to hear if she said anything with the vacuum cleaner so noisy right next to my bed?

Like I said, if anyone has angin, it's her. Probably forgot her meds that morning. Who the fuck wants to cari pasal with other people at 6.45am? For God's sake.

Well, I was like, whatever.

I dont intend to let any petty stuff get to me early in the morning. Hm.

Missing my Hunny. No I'm NOT coming to see you this week. Dah 2 weeks. *restraining myself*

xx

P.S. I LOVE my new shoes. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment