Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Thursday, May 13, 2010

Parents are a PITA most of the time

Parents are a PITA most of the time. Sure.

PITA = Pain In The Ass © Jeremy Duke

They worry too much.

They care too much.

They nag too much.

They even bother whether your car is clean, whether your room is tidy, and whether you ate.

I mean, if I wanna eat, I WILL eat.

I don't need you to come, "Ashley, eat your dinner la." at me.

If I want MY room to be clean, I would have tidied the place up.

I like the way things are done, MY way. I have a system and I would appreciate it if you don't mess things up. Like, throwing stuff you assume is rubbish away.

I don't know why parents wanna care so much.

It's not their life, it's ours. Mine.

I appreciate them for caring, bringing us up and all, but, there's a limit to it.

Another reason why parents are a PITA most of the time.

They care about who you're in a relationship with.

I mean, you're not dating with him, I am.

Or, you're not dating me, he is.

I know you "want the best for me".

Sure.

If I screw up my life, it's no one's fault.

Thanks for caring, if you do. If you don't, too bad.

But in the end, it's my life. You can give advice, but why wanna make the decision FOR me? For us?

So forbidden love does suck. Big Time.

Because when she finds out he's dating me again, she'll send him to Canada.

Another thing, why do parents love to threaten so much?

Threaten to send you away to other places so that we can't be together?

Threaten to cut my hair off when I disobey?

Threaten to ground me if I misbehave?

SERIOUSLY.

Sigh. I can't even comment on his original Facebook profile without the possibility of his mum checking his Facebook.

It's SO depressing that she actually has a Facebook account and she added him,

JUST so she can check on him when she's not around.

Now that's called obsessed. Sorry to say.

Zz.. I hope I'm not like that one day.

I won't forbid my kid's relationships, as long as they're not going to extreme with it, I won't be the parent I don't want to be.

But I guess, on their part, it IS harsh being a parent.

They have to earn a living, take care of us, worry about financial problems, work, and then, to add the burden, they have to worry about us.

It'll be nice too if they just stop for 1 sec. Stop worrying about other things apart from themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment