Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Updates

Last night was.. ok la. Warm. XD

Went over to his place & lepak. Told him I wouldn't kacau him study as long as I'm there. So he agreed. Ended up, HE was the one who came to kacau me.

There I was, nicely enjoying Zombieland on his iPod, sitting on his bed, suddenly came, paused the movie, and came pining me down. I was like, No. Go study. Then he said Dun wan.

Ace suddenly tried to barge in though; he went, "Blardy hell. Wanna take my notes la." Luckily he heard him trying to open the door. Or else. :P He got his notes, then shook his head at us, and walked out of the room. I was like, "No!! His fault." XD Which was true. Told him to study kan? I was so innocently sitting on his bed watching movie on his bed.

After that, I was hungry. I made him make me dinner. Maggi. Heh. :P

He merajuk for like, 5 mins, cause I called this dude who added me on Facebook cute. What? His profile pic reminded me of Pete Wentz *drools*

Well I told him, no matter how cute other guys are, he's always the one for me. =)

After I got home, showered, packed my stuff, played RC abit, crawled into my bed, and it was goodnight. =3

This morning my mum curi my car for the day. Cause she sent hers for service. More like, gonna change her super old engine. So she has to use my car to get to work. Dropped me off. Probably gonna drop my car for me later. Depends la. No lunch out today. XD

Missing him. As usual. Hope you're not bored of my saying this.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment