Place of ranting for the dramaqueen in LOVE


Friday, May 7, 2010

Sigh.

Apart from gym, nothing else was amusing today.

I mean, I was down for almost the whole day.

Sigh.

This week has been a trying time for me. He had his exams and all, and I tahan only, until today.

I miss him so much but it seems like, it doesn't apply to him although he says it. And, he takes his own sweet time to reply. Been too busy for me in a way. Never said good night.

And, I hate, because, he never listens to me. When I give my opinion, when I give advice or anything, he doesn't listen. He never does.

But when I ask for his, he doesn't give!! He makes me frustrated every time I ask him for his opinion because he either asks me to decide myself.

"Erm..I dunno..I guess."

Something he would say. Or,

"Up to you la."

Zz.. Whats the point of asking then, since it's gonna turn into a rhetorical question in the end.

I'm upset, because he never seems to need me. Wait.

He DOESN'T need me. He wants me. There's a difference. Then, I become clingy pulak.

Because I need him.

......

Sigh.

I really don't know what to do now.

Maybe I should just do what I do best.

Say, "Oh well."

Laugh it off.

Ignore.

Forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment